REFUNDS AND WITHDRAWALS
- To withdraw a player and request a refund, please contact your Community Soccer Director or the ESESA Registrar at email@example.com.
- Refund requests received on or before Oct 14, 2017 are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- Refund requests received after Oct 14, 2017 are subject to a $105 administrative fee and the refund issued will be prorated based on percentage of games played, up to a maximum of 50%, after which no refunds will be issued.
- All fees are 100% non-refundable commencing Oct 21, 2017.
- Storm Fees – 100% non-refundable once your child accepts a position on Storm.
TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION, REFEREE COURSES, COACHING COURSES AND CLINICS, TECHNICAL TRAINING SESSIONS AND CAMPS: All registration fees are non-refundable, except for special reasons, in which we may ask you to prove your case. Claiming refund for courses, clinics and technical sessions because of medical issues must be accompanied with a doctor’s medical note.