REFUNDS AND WITHDRAWALS
- To withdraw a player and request a refund, please contact your Community Soccer Director or the ESESA Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund requests received on or before May 3, 2020 are subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Refund requests received after May 24, 2020 are subject to a $75 administrative fee and the refund issued will be prorated based on percentage of games played, up to a maximum of 50%, after which no refunds will be issued.
- All fees are 100% non-refundable commencing May 24, 2020
- Storm Fees – 100% non-refundable once your child accepts a position on Storm.
TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION, REFEREE COURSES, COACHING COURSES AND CLINICS, TECHNICAL TRAINING SESSIONS AND CAMPS: All registration fees are non-refundable, except for special reasons, in which we may ask you to prove your case. Claiming refund for courses, clinics and technical sessions because of medical issues must be accompanied with a doctor’s medical note.