WELCOME TO THE PARENTS’ CORNER!
We have put together the information you need in one convenient spot – keep scrolling through the list of topics below.
Tentative Playing Dates – Outdoor 2022
Please take a look below at the Parent Handbook as it contains a lot of important information for Soccer Parents.
Player Card Information Form:
Referee Feedback Form:
REFUNDS AND WITHDRAWALS
- Refund requests for REGISTRATION FEES received on or before the first scheduled game will be fully refunded.
- Due to Pandemic protocols, we are unsure as to what dates the season will commence. Registration Refund requests received after the first game scheduled will be prorated based on a percentage system. Up to a maximum of 50%.
- Refunds of Registration Fees paid take into consideration all ESESA cost incurred. *
- All fees are 100% non-refundable commencing four weeks after the first game scheduled- If not affected/related to pandemic or medical issues.
- Storm Fees – Refund requests received after the first game scheduled will be prorated based on percentage system. Up to a maximum of 50%. Refunds of Storm fees paid take into consideration all STORM costs incurred. **
*percentage of: admin fee, games scheduled, facilities fees, ASA fees, CSA fees
** percentage of: tryout costs, training costs, Storm Administrator cost.
- Please submit the Refund request form to email@example.com
City of Edmonton (updated at 4pm): 780-496-4999 ext. 1 or City of Edmonton Website (Field Conditions)
ESA Complex North: 780-443-6016
Sherwood Park/County of Strathcona: 780-467-5800 ext. 3314
Spruce Grove City Fields: 780-962-7602
St. Albert City Fields & RIEL Turf Field: 459-1568 or check SASA website
St. Albert Riel GRASS Soccer Fields: 780-458-8973 or check SASA website
Fort Saskatchewan: 780-992-6250 (updated at 4pm)
Ardrossan: 780-467-5800 ext. 3314 (updated at 4pm)
Stony Plain: 780-963-8607
National and International Soccer