WELCOME TO THE PARENTS’ CORNER!
We have put together the information you need in one convenient spot – keep scrolling through the list of topics below.
REFUNDS AND WITHDRAWALS
- Refund requests for REGISTRATION FEES received on or before the first scheduled game will be fully refunded.
- Due to Pandemic protocols, we are unsure as to what dates the season will commence. Registration Refund requests received after the first game scheduled will be prorated based on a percentage system. Up to a maximum of 50%.
- Refunds of Registration Fees paid take into consideration all ESESA cost incurred. *
- All fees are 100% non-refundable commencing four weeks after the first game scheduled- If not affected/related to pandemic or medical issues.
- Storm Fees – Refund requests received after the first game scheduled will be prorated based on percentage system. Up to a maximum of 50%. Refunds of Storm fees paid take into consideration all STORM costs incurred. **
*percentage of: admin fee, games scheduled, facilities fees, ASA fees, CSA fees
** percentage of: tryout costs, training costs, Storm Administrator cost.
- Please submit the Refund request form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tentative Playing Dates
Please take a look below at the Parent Handbook as it contains a lot of important information for Soccer Parents.
Player Card Information Form
Fill-out the Player Information Form 2019 to receive your player card.
Click below for information regarding player cards and photo session dates.
Referee Feedback Form
Download the Referee Feedback Form
City of Edmonton (updated at 4pm): 780-496-4999 ext. 1 or City of Edmonton Website (Field Conditions)
ESA Complex North: 780-443-6016
Sherwood Park/County of Strathcona: 780-467-5800 ext. 3314
Spruce Grove City Fields: 780-962-7602
St. Albert City Fields & RIEL Turf Field: 459-1568 or check SASA website
St. Albert Riel GRASS Soccer Fields: 780-458-8973 or check SASA website
Fort Saskatchewan: 780-992-6250 (updated at 4pm)
Ardrossan: 780-467-5800 ext. 3314 (updated at 4pm)
Stony Plain: 780-963-8607
National and International Soccer