2022 Outdoor Season
Registration for the 2022 outdoor season opens February 1, 2022. Below you’ll find a lot of information on the season, how to register & pay – please review prior to registering. If you can’t find the answer to a question, please contact our zone Administrator (email@example.com).
Season Start Date: May 1, 2022
HOW TO REGISTER
- Purchase a 2022 community league membership (valid from September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022) from the community where you live, or through EFCL.
- Log in to your Household Account via the EMSA Soccer Portal. ** If you have changed your address since you last registered, please contact the ESESA Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) so the address can be changed and/or your community league name can be updated prior to registering.
- If you don’t have an account, follow the step by step instructions in the Soccer Portal to create one.
- Register all players for the 2022 outdoor season. You must register under the community where you live. You may request for your child to play in another community but please keep in mind it is only a request and there is no guarantees that your child will be allowed to play on a different community team.
- Team Officials – Please complete your child’s registration first then register yourself as a team official. When completing the team official registration please add in community name, age level, and gender as well as team official role (Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Manager).
ONCE ONLINE REGISTRATION IS COMPLETED, PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION:
- Indoor Soccer Registrations are to be mailed or emailed to the office at the address below
- ESESA 6520 Roper Road, Edmonton, Alberta, T6B 3K8
- All listed items below must be included in your registration package
- 1 copy of government issued id for the child
- 2 separate deposit cheques made out to ESESA – 1 for $75.00 for jersey deposit and 1 for $150.00 for volunteer deposit both post dated June 1, 2022.
- If you would prefer not to use cheques you can send in the credit card pre authorization form attached below:
- 2022 outdoor credit card pre auth form
YOUR CHILD HAS TO BE REGISTERED AND PAID INCLUDING ALL FEES, DEPOSITS, PROOF OF AGE (GOVERNMENT ID) BEFORE March 14, 2022.
TENTATIVE PLAYING DAYS
Click on link below:
***Please note that these playing days above are still tentative and are subject to change at anytime!
OUTDOOR 2022 FEES
U5 – $135.00
U7 – $190.00
U9 – $245.00
U11 – $260.00
U13 – $290.00
U15 – $290.00
U17 – $290.00
U19 – $290.00
Financial assistance is available through Kidsport & Canadian Tire Jump Start programs & must be applied for at the same time as registering for our soccer program. Check out our Financial Assistance page for links to Kidsport & Jump Start.
REGULAR SEASON START/END DATES
- The season begins May 1, 2022 and regular season play ends mid-June.
POST SEASON PLAY
- Schedules will be posted on the web site on April 25th at 5:00 pm.
For the 2022 Outdoor Season EMSA Carding Information please click link below. All information pertaining to carding is found in the link.
Player/Team Official EMSA ID Cards
EMSA ID Cards Mandatory for:
- Community Players: U13 – U19
- Premier Players (Storm): U9 – U19
Team Officials- Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Team Managers:
- Community Team Officials: U9 – U19
- Premier Team Officials: U9 – U19
If a player/team official participates without an EMSA I.D. card, the game is forfeited.
REFUNDS AND WITHDRAWALS
- Refund requests for REGISTRATION FEES received on or before the first scheduled game will be fully refunded.
- Due to Pandemic protocols, we are unsure as to what dates the season will commence. Registration Refund requests received after the first game scheduled will be prorated based on a percentage system. Up to a maximum of 50%.
- Refunds of Registration Fees paid take into consideration all ESESA cost incurred. *
- All fees are 100% non-refundable commencing four weeks after the first game scheduled- If not affected/related to pandemic or medical issues.
- Storm Fees – Refund requests received after the first game scheduled will be prorated based on percentage system. Up to a maximum of 50%. Refunds of Storm fees paid take into consideration all STORM costs incurred. **
*percentage of: admin fee, games scheduled, facilities fees, ASA fees, CSA fees
** percentage of: tryout costs, training costs, Storm Administrator cost.
Please keep in mind that we are continuing to follow the direction of Edmonton Minor Soccer and Alberta Soccer under the guidance of Alberta Health Services. This means although this is our initial plan, it is subject to change.
Our goal moving forward is to ensure our players will not lose the prospect for development and will have the opportunity to get outside and continue to play the game that they love, though perhaps a little differently.
We will definitely need to lean on our membership in a volunteer capacity to help us with coaching, managing, and covering off on safety related duties that we will be required to do. Leading by example for our kids and following all related safety protocols will be everyone’s responsibility.