The 2019 Outdoor season is right around the corner, the schedule will be posted April 25, 2019. Please find below some important information for this upcoming season.
ESESA Skills Training U9-U11 Dates and Info Below:
2019 Outdoor Season Parent Handbook:
2019 Outdoor Coaches Handbook:
2019 Outdoor Storm Soccer Tryouts
The 2019 Outdoor Soccer season is right around the corner, if you are interested in trying out for this years Outdoor Storm teams please click on the Storm link below to check out dates and times.
2019 Outdoor Season Carding Dates:
The EMSA Carding Sessions will be held at the EMSA Office in the Edmonton South Soccer Centre, 6520 Roper Road, on the following dates and times:
Players/Team Officials must be present for picture and bring government-issued ID.
Player/Team Official EMSA ID Cards
EMSA ID Cards Mandatory for:
- Community Players: U13 – U19
- Premier Players (Storm): U9 – U19
Team Officials- Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Team Managers:
- Community Team Officials: U9 – U19
- Premier Team Officials: U9 – U19
You must have your player/coach card with you or you will not be allowed to play.
If a player/team official participates without an EMSA I.D. card, the game is forfeited.
Refunds and Withdrawals
- To withdraw a player and request a refund, please contact your Community Soccer Director or the ESESA Registrar at email@example.com.
- Refund requests received on or before May 1, 2019 are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- Refund requests received after May 1 , 2019 are subject to a $105 administrative fee and the refund issued will be prorated based on percentage of games played, up to a maximum of 50%, after which no refunds will be issued.
- All fees are 100% non-refundable commencing May 26, 2018.
- Storm Fees – 100% non-refundable once your child accepts a position on Storm.