Indoor Season 2021/2022 – Online Registration opens August 1, 2021
Registration for the 2021/2022 indoor season opens August 1, 2021. Below you’ll find a lot of information on the season, how to register & pay – please review prior to registering. If you can’t find the answer to a question, please contact our zone Administrator (email@example.com).
Season Start Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
HOW TO REGISTER
- Purchase a 2021/2022 community league membership (valid from September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022) from the community where you live, or through EFCL.
- Log in to your Household Account via the EMSA Soccer Portal. ** If you have changed your address since you last registered, please contact the ESESA Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) so the address can be changed and/or your community league name can be updated prior to registering.
- If you don’t have an account, follow the step by step instructions in the Soccer Portal to create one.
- Register all players for the 2021/2022 indoor season. You must register under the community where you live. You may request for your child to play in another community but please keep in mind it is only a request and there is no guarantees that your child will be allowed to play in another community team.
- Team Officials – Please complete your child’s registration first then register yourself as a team official. When completing the team official registration please add in community name, age level, and gender as well as team official role (Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Manager).
ONCE ONLINE REGISTRATION IS COMPLETED, PLEASE FOLLOW THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION:
- Indoor Soccer Registrations are to be mailed or emailed to the office at the address below
- ESESA 6520 Roper Road, Edmonton, Alberta, T6B 3K8
- All listed items below must be included in your registration package
- 1 copy of government issued id for the child
- 1 copy of your community league membership
- 2 separate deposit cheques made out to ESESA – 1 for $75.00 for jersey deposit and 1 for $150.00 for volunteer deposit both post dated January 1, 2022.
- If you would prefer not to use cheques you can send in the credit card pre authorization form attached below:
- 2021 2022 indoor credit card pre auth form
Your child has to be registered and paid including all fees, deposits, proof of age (government ID) and proof of community league membership before October 1, 2021.
Tentative Playing Days
Click on link below:
Will be updated shortly
***Please note that these playing days above are still tentative and are subject to change at anytime!
Indoor 2021/2022 Fees
Financial assistance is available through Kidsport & Canadian Tire Jump Start programs & must be applied for at the same time as registering for our soccer program. Check out our Financial Assistance page for links to Kidsport & Jump Start.
REGULAR SEASON START/END DATES
- The season begins October 23rd and regular season play ends mid-February. Christmas Break will start on Monday, Dec 23rd until Saturday, January 2nd when games resume.
POST SEASON PLAY
- Schedules will be posted on the web site on October 20th , 2021 at 5:00 pm.
GAME LOCATIONS, ENTRANCE FEES/PASSES & GAME TIMES
- Games will be played at three Indoor Edmonton Soccer Association Facilities, as well as the Tri-Leisure Centre in Spruce Grove.
- Facility Information
- You must pre-register before entering facilities due to contact tracing. See link below to pre-register
- https://www.esaf.ca/index.php/covid-19/contact-tracingDue to field availability, holidays, time restrictions you may be required to play a few of your games on a different playing day other than what is listed below. For the same reason, EMSA is unable to grant any rescheduling requests during the indoor season. The only exceptions will be made for tournaments and those will only be considered prior to scheduling. For Premier Club teams the deadline is September 29 at 9am, for Community teams the deadline is October 4 at 9am.
REFUNDS AND WITHDRAWALS
- Refund requests for REGISTRATION FEES received on or before the first scheduled game will be fully refunded.
- Due to Pandemic protocols, we are unsure as to what dates the season will commence. Registration Refund requests received after the first game scheduled will be prorated based on a percentage system. Up to a maximum of 50%.
- Refunds of Registration Fees paid take into consideration all ESESA cost incurred. *
- All fees are 100% non-refundable commencing four weeks after the first game scheduled- If not affected/related to pandemic or medical issues.
- Storm Fees – Refund requests received after the first game scheduled will be prorated based on percentage system. Up to a maximum of 50%. Refunds of Storm fees paid take into consideration all STORM costs incurred. **
*percentage of: admin fee, games scheduled, facilities fees, ASA fees, CSA fees
** percentage of: tryout costs, training costs, Storm Administrator cost.
- Please submit the Refund request form to email@example.com