EMSA South East is part of the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association and as such is dedicated to the development of youth soccer. We are proud to be able to provide soccer programs for all ages and skill levels including our Premier team, the STORM Soccer Club.
Edmonton South East Soccer Association
Online Registration and Payment Now Available!
ESESA is a volunteer organization that offers a community-based soccer program for players between the ages of 4 and 18 as well as our premier program for players between the ages of 8 and 18. Our programs introduce your children to soccer and give them the opportunity to have fun playing organized sports with friends.
Our Communities are Argyll, Avonmore, Bonnie Doon, Capilano, Cloverdale, Forest Terrace Heights, Fulton Place, Gold Bar, Hazeldean, Holyrood, Idylwylde, Kenilworth, King Edward Park, Ottewell, Ritchie, Riverdale, Rossdale, Strathcona, and Strathearn.
Steps for Online Registration
You will require 2017/18 community league membership for registration. Purchase your community league membership from your community league or online at www.efcl.org. Yearly Community league memberships come due for purchase every September and your membership # must start with #17- .
PLEASE NOTE: Your child WILL NOT be place on a team/roster unless you have completed step #3.
PLEASE Register ONLINE at www.emsasoccerportal.com and complete the online registration PRIOR to coming to a soccer registration session or storm tryouts.
- If you already have an existing household account (family profile), click on existing account then REGISTER each player for the Indoor 2017/18 Soccer Season.
- If you forgot your password, click on forgot password and you will receive an email to reset your password.
- If you do not have an existing household account, click on create account, set up household account (family profile), create a player profile for each child, and then REGISTER each player for Indoor 2017/18 Soccer Season.
- You will require 2017/18 community league membership for registration. Purchase your community league membership from your community league or online at www.efcl.org. Yearly Community league memberships are from Sept-Aug and your membership # must start with #17-
- If your child would like to try out for a Storm team please click the Premier Program and request to play Storm while completing online registration.
Payment ONLINE (Visa/MasterCard – included in step 1) OR BRING payment (cash/cheques) to one of the registration or tryout dates listed below
To Complete Registration Process attend a soccer registration session in your community and BRING the following:
- 2 copies of your completed online registration forms
- Government ID to verify age of player
- 2017/18 Community League membership card – must begin with #17-____. (purchase online at www.efcl.org or at registration/tryout dates)
- Payment (cash or cheque) for registration if you have not paid by credit card online
- 2 deposit cheques Payable to ESESA – $150 Volunteer and $75 Jersey (post dated to June 1, 2017)
- YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION THEN ATTEND ONE OF THE REGISTRATION SESSIONS TO FINALIZE YOUR REGISTRATION & GIVE YOUR DEPOSIT CHEQUES TO HAVE YOUR CHILD PLACED ON A TEAM.
- STORM – FOR PLAYERS TRYING OUT FOR STORM – COME TO STORM TRYOUTS & REGISTRATION With Your Forms, Cheques & Payments To Register.
- For more information on Storm Tryouts please click here.