Welcome to EMSA South East
Players in Our Communities with non-active Soccer programs register in the closest one of Our Soccer Communities listed above
2018 OUTDOOR REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 1st!
If your address has changed since you last registered in our soccer system, please contact the ESESA Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) before registering.
2018 Community & SouthEast Zone Registration Dates
We are still accepting Registrations for the Outdoor Season! Please register online and then to complete Registration proceed to the ESESA office located in the South Soccer Center at 6520 Roper Road during Public Hours Monday – Thursday 10-3.
For more information please click here
Our Premier Team
Storm FC is now on Instagram please be sure to follow us here: http://www.instagram.com/sestormfc/
2018 Outdoor Storm Night
The 2018 Outdoor Storm Night will take place on April 19, 2018 at the Turf Training Centre (5820 59 ave) from 5:30 – 9:30 PM. Please note Outdoor Cleats are required.
|TIME||FIELD A||FIELD B|
|5:30-6:30||U9 Boys||U11 Girls|
|6:30 - 7:30||U11Boys X2 Teams||U13 Girls|
|7:30 - 8:30||U13 Boys||U15 Girls|
|8:30 - 9:30||U15/U17 Boys||U17 Girls|
- Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes
- prior to Practice times
- All Players must pay their Storm Fee $200.00
- All Players must pay in advance $150.00 Storm Fundraiser (WEM water park event)
- All Players must purchase a practice shirt $15.00
- All players must sign along with their parents the Storm Commitment Form
- ESESA registration fee also needs to be done if you have not done so online
- You will need to bring two deposit cheques (if you have not done so already) in the amounts of
- $150.00 Volunteer Commitment
- $75.00 Uniform Deposit
- All Players have an opportunity to purchase Storm Apparel
Welcome to Edmonton South East Soccer Association we are a volunteer organization that offers community-based soccer programs for players between the ages of 5 and 18, as well as a premier program for players between the ages of 8 and 18. Our programs introduce your children to soccer and give them the opportunity to have fun playing organized sports with friends.